ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book photoshoot Rooms in Paris
Popular photoshoot Rooms in Paris
Discover photoshoot rooms in rooms in Paris
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in Paris for Photoshoots
- 15th Arrondissement – The 15th arrondissement is primarily a residential area. You’ll find lots of charming shops, tree-lined streets, and quintessential Parisian apartment buildings, large parks, and the Tour Montparnasse skyscraper.
- Combat – Combat is an area on the rise, with Parc Buttes-Chaumont as its heart and centre. This area is great for hipster dining experiences, panoramic views of the city, art galleries, studios, and an independent spirit.
- Le Marais – Le Marais is a fashionable district with a distinct literary and glamorous feel. It’s home to the historical Jewish quarter and vintage Parisian arcades. It has small streets with buildings covered in clambering green vines and colourful storefronts.
If you’re new to the city, don’t fret, because public transport in Paris is a dream. You’ll most likely be getting around on the metro. Because it’s cheap, it covers the whole city, and the stations are Art Nouveau artworks in and of themselves.
A single will only cost you €1.90 or €14.99 for 10. Or for just a little more money, you can buy a Visite Travel Pass. You’ll get unlimited travel on the metro, tram, bus, and night bus with prices ranging from €12 to €65.80.
If you feel the need to visit the suburbs or outside the city perimeter, the tram or the train is your best option. And as for the buses, well they go everywhere and anywhere.
- Buses: 39, 62, 70, 88.
- Metro: 8.
- Train: NOT, TER.
Secure Parking Garages in the 15th Arrondissement
- Yes Park – 186 Rue de Javel.
- Parking Indigo – 15 Rue Fremicourt.
- Buses: 26, 71.
- Metro: 11, 7B.
- Train: H.
Secure Parking Garages in Combat
- Garage Saint Georges – 76 Avenue Secretan.
- Yes Park – 12 Allee Pernette du Guillet.
- Buses: 29, 69, 72, 96.
- Metro: 1, 7.
- Train: H, L.
Secure Parking Garages in Les Marais
- Parking Garage Turenne à Temple – 66 Rue de Turenne.
- Parking Garage de Bretagne – 14 Rue de Bretagne.
Essentials for Photoshoots in Paris
We can recommend photography agencies like Studio Jileyes & independent professionals like Jimmy Tristao. Alternatively, you could have it filmed by a professional production company like Communication Sphere.
If you think you’d like to hire some of Paris’s best models for your photoshoot then we can recommend Next and IMG modelling agencies.
And if you want to capture the fashionable qualities of Paris’s past, then you can rent some fabulous antique furniture for Soubrier.
As for top-grade equipment, then head to Production Paradise where you can rent everything you need for photo shoots or film productions.
FAQ for photoshoot Rooms in Paris
A photo studio in Paris can cost between €60 - €115. This price can vary depending on the size of the space, location and any rented materials. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your photo shoot requirements.
Different photo studios have different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. However, it's quite common that last-minute bookings (less than 48 hours before the photo shoot) are non-refundable.
There are plenty of great areas in Paris such as Le Marais, The Latin Quarter, and various Arrondissements. First, determine the essential criteria for your photoshoot. Examples could include accessibility, surrounding attractions, the location of your accommodation, and the tone of your photoshoot. Once you have a clear idea, choose an area that best fits your requirements. You can discover an overview in our guide to event areas in Paris.
Many of our venues can provide technical equipment for photoshoots. If you need specific gear, we have several partners in Paris who can provide this. Our City Experts are ready to help you with any special requests.
Browse photoshoot locations in Paris and submit a request for your favourite venues. Our City Experts will get back to you with a quote and availabilities. If you can't find something suitable, get in touch! We have plenty of other partner venues that aren't online.