ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book meeting Rooms in Paris
Popular meeting Rooms in Paris
Discover meeting rooms in rooms in Paris
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in Paris for Meetings
- Bastille – A name with some big connotations. It’s great for history, culture, markets, and a taste of authentic Parisian life.
- Latin Quarter – The Latin Quarter is Paris’s old academic district. It’s full of charming bookshops, legendary cafes, and green spaces. It’s like Paris on a postcard.
- Le Marais – Is located in the 4th arrondissement, sitting on the north bank of the Seine. It has a historic literary feel and plenty of green places to spend an afternoon. Meeting rooms in Le Marais carry the Parisian aesthetic to perfection.
How to Get to Your Meeting in Paris
When it comes to public transport in Paris, the best way to get about the city is on the metro. It’s expansive and proud to be the 2nd biggest metro system in Europe. It’s so expansive, that you’ll never be 500m away from a station while you’re in the city!
As well as being stylish, it’s convenient too, with many of the stations having fabulous Art Nouveau entryways. A single will only cost you €1.90 or €14.99 for 10. Or for just a little more money, you can buy a Visite Travel Pass. You’ll get unlimited travel on the metro, tram, bus, and night bus with prices ranging from €12 to €65.80.
Unfortunately, the metro doesn’t stretch out to the suburbs, so if you’re travelling outside of the city then you can use the tram or the train. And as for the bus, that goes everywhere and anywhere.
- Buses: 69, 72, 86, 87, 91.
- Metro: 1, 5, 7, 8.
- Train: L, N, NOT, TER.
Secure Parking Garages in Bastille
- Bastille Car Park – 50 Rue de la Roquette.
- SAGS – 45 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine.
- Buses: 27, 38, 47, 63, 86, 87.
- Metro: 10, 4.
- Train: L, N, TER.
- RER: B.
Secure Parking Garages in the Latin Quarter
- Parking Saemes Maubert-Lagrange – 19 Rue Lagrange.
- Parking Indigo Paris Place Saint-Michel – 25 Rue Francisque Gay.
- Buses: 29, 69, 72, 96.
- Metro: 1, 7.
- Train: H, L.
Secure Parking Garages in Le Marais
- Parking Garage Turenne à Temple – 66 Rue de Turenne.
- Parking Garage de Bretagne – 14 Rue de Bretagne.
Meeting Caterers in Paris We Love
- Good Morning Paris: Good Morning Paris does simple things and does them well. They stick to a very Parisian motif: lots of bread, patisserie, coffee and wine. Further than that, they’ll make your event simple for you too. Their team of exceptional waiters will ensure your event is as stress-free and smooth as possible. They can even take care of decorations and entertainment. Good Morning Paris caters to all tastes and costs by working alongside your corporate event needs.
- Le Maison Tess: Le Maison Tess specialises in doing simple cuisine done to a high standard. They have a sincere passion for seasonal and eco-friendly cuisine. Their service is 100% tailored, and constantly evolving.
- Aromes & Senses: Aromes & Senses specialise in gourmet finger food, and do particularly stylish burgers. They’re perfect for grazing during laid-back meetings. They even do pre-made cocktails for when you’re wrapping up your work for the day.
Recommended Business Hotels in Paris
Hotels in Bastille
- Prices start from €145
- Star Rating: 4.3
- Highlights: Unconventional design, bar, great location, stunning views, WiFi.
Hotels in the Latin Quarter
- Prices start from €144
- Star Rating: 4.2
- Highlights: 300-year-old timber beams and stone masonry, private garden, WiFi, TV.
Hotels in Les Marais
- Prices start from €189
- Star Rating: 4.7
- Highlights: Internal courtyard, innovative glamour, in-room bar, fitness room, yoga classes, TV, WiFi.
Post-Meeting Venues for Drinks in Paris
Successful meetings need to be celebrated. So perhaps an after-work drink after your meeting in Paris is in order? Have a peek at our top picks to whet your appetite:
After-work Venues in Bastille
- Size: 120m2.
- Highlights: Cosy, industrial style, large skylights, sound equipment, WiFi.
After-work Venues in The Latin Quarter
- Capacity: Standing 250, Dining 110.
- Highlights: Greenery, sleek balcony, stylish bar, catering, music equipment, WiFi.
After-work Venues in Le Marais
- Highlights: Open setting, floor-to-ceiling windows, wall murals, transitional French cuisine, WiFi.
FAQ for meeting Rooms in Paris
A meeting room in Paris can cost between €65 - €95 per hour. This price may not include extras such as technical equipment, catering and an onsite manager. Expect to pay a premium on top of the meeting room hire for additional requests.
This depends on the meeting venue's internal policies. Generally speaking, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. However, it's quite common that last-minute bookings (less than 48h before) are non-refundable.
There are plenty of great areas in Paris such as Le Marais, The Latin Quarter, and various Arrondissements. First, determine what is essential for the success of your meeting. Examples could be accessibility, surrounding attractions, the location of your accommodation, and your event's vibe. You can discover an overview in guide to event areas in Paris.
Meeting Spaces typically provide strong WiFi, seating arrangements, a projector or screen (for larger meeting rooms), a whiteboard, and basic office supplies such as pens, paper and whiteboard markers. Coffee, tea and small snacks are also usually provided (check listing specifications for more details on this). Align with your location expert for additional special equipment like microphones, translation booths, etc. They can give you suggestions for reputable suppliers in the area. In general, it's safer to request any essential supplies or equipment in advance.