ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book conference Rooms in Paris
Popular conference Rooms in Paris
Discover conference rooms in rooms in Paris
What clients say about us
A Guide to Conferences in Paris
The Best Areas in Paris for Conferences
- The 9th Arrondissement – The 9th arrondissement is known for its spectacular theatres and premier shopping. The grand boulevards in the 9th have a distinctly old-world feel. Conferences here are occasions that are defined by their decorum and demand respect.
- The 11th Arrondissement – Anyone in Paris with a sense of fashion, or a pioneer of the palette, heads to the 11th. It’s cosmopolitan with a constantly evolving shopping and designer scene that leads the world. You also have timeless attractions like the Opera Bastille. Conferences here are guaranteed to be in vogue and convey a sense of chic sensibility to your guests.
- The 7th Arrondissement – If you want to impress your guests with the most popular icons of Paris, then your conference has to be on the 7th. The Eiffel Tower, the Seine river, and the Rodin sculpture garden are all here to name a few. Conferences here have a gentile character.
It’s a big old city, so, unfortunately, you can’t walk everywhere. That being said, the public transport in Paris is fantastic. The best way to get to the city is on the metro. You’re never 500 metres from a station – which are artworks in and of themselves – and they go everywhere!
A single will only cost you €1.90 or €14.99 for 10. Or for just a little more money, you can buy a Visite Travel Pass. You’ll get unlimited travel on the metro, tram, bus, and night bus with prices ranging from €12 to €65.80.
- Buses: 26, 30, 40, 43, 74.
- Metro: 12.
- Train: H, L.
Secure Parking Garages in 9th Arrondissement
- Yes Park – 22 rue Turgot.
- Parking Blanche Pigalle – 7 Rue Mansart.
- Buses: 46, 56, 69.
- Metro: 9.
- Train: H.
Secure Parking Garages in 11th Arrondissement
- Yes Park – 3 Passage du Bureau.
- Parking Oberkampf – 46 Rue Oberkampf.
- Buses: 163, 28, 31, 54, 66, 74.
- Metro: 13.
- Train: L.
Secure Parking Garages in 17th Arrondissement
- Yes Park – 22 Avenue de la Porte d’Asnières.
- Yes Park – 88 Rue Mstislave Rostropovitch.
Getting Sponsorship for Your Conference in Paris
Conferences don’t come cheap. But, you don’t have to do it alone. Sponsorship and funding is a key part of running a successful conference. Sponsorship will allow you to offer reduced ticket prices and dream bigger with your budget. Read our guide to growing your event sponsorship to learn more.
When it comes to conferences in Paris, you have several options relevant to the local economy. Your first step is checking in with the Paris Convention Bureau. If your company and event have aligned principles, then you could get grant funding for your conference.
Thereafter you will want to check out the Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce. There you have a huge network of businesses that are looking to get business done. You’ll have solid help being paired with an appropriate sponsorship partner.
Alternatively, ask our local expert Henri. His knowledge of the event world in Paris is magnifique, and he’ll be happy to explore fantastic partnership options with you.
Great Catering Services for Conferences in Paris
- Reception Prestige: Reception Prestige, led by Chef Raphaël Hoefferlin, brings gastronomic know-how and rich food. They focus on two things: being versatile in tailoring your unique events, and elegant, haute cuisine. They’ve served big names in business, politics and entertainment such as BNP Paribas, Twitter, Jimmy Choo, Jean-Pierre Raffarin, the former Prime Minister of France and former French Minister Dominique Bussereau. They are known for high standards of service: big smiles, courtesy, politeness, availability, professionalism, discretion and perfect dress are indisputable prerequisites they guarantee.
- Him Traiteur: Him Traiteur is proudly French with its cuisine. So if you want to give your conference guests an authentic catering experience, then here you are. From pate to ratatouille, they are open to your requests. Oh, and they do exceedingly good cakes and sweets too!
- Janess: Janess is the premier caterer for African cuisine in Paris. So wow your guests with favourites such as catfish, tiep bou dienn, chicken yassa, pickled vegetable, samosas, and white pudding. Janess is great for conferences with their generous buffet service where guests can explore away all day.
Conference Hotels in Paris
Hotels in 9th Arrondissement
Cosy and Functional Hotel with Classical Style
- Prices start from £144€
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Modern and sleek interior, bar, grill conservatory restaurant, TV screen, WiFi.
Elegant Accommodation with Stylish Rooms
- Prices start from £288
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Two restaurants, outdoor swimming pool, rooftop terrace, Laundry service.
Hotels in 11th Arrondissement
Whimsical Parisian Hotel with Amazing Location
- Prices start from £285
- Star Rating: 5
- Highlights: Travel themed design, bar, kitchen, TV screen, WiFi, chinoiserie-filled restaurant
Hotels in 17th Arrondissement
Sophisticated Hotel With a Luxurious Design
- Prices start from £75
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Garden lounge, unique relaxing showering system, mini-fridge, TV screen, WiFi.
Other Activities You Might Like
FAQ for conference Rooms in Paris
A conference venue in Paris can cost between €95 - €135 per hour. This price can vary depending on the number of participants, staff, breakout rooms, catering, and accommodation. Check out our guide to conference planning to ensure you have considered all expenses in your budget. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your event requirements.
Cancellation policies will vary depending on the conference venue's internal policies. In general, you can expect to recuperate more money if you cancel earlier. Last-minute cancellations (less than two weeks before the conference) are typically non-refundable.
Paris has many superb neighbourhoods for conferences such as Le Marais, The Latin Quarter, and various Arrondissements. But choosing the right one for your event depends on your conference's requirements. What are your essential criteria? Find an overview of our favourite areas for events in Paris.
Most big conference venues in Paris have breakout rooms. In smaller venues, there is usually one large conference space. It's sometimes possible to construct partitions in these rooms. Our City Experts can suggest the best configurations for your conference.
We suggest booking a venue with the following available space for a conference of 100 attendees:
Theatre-style = 122m²
Banquet-style = 181.9m²
Cabaret-style = 357.2m²
Your location expert can advise you for alternative space configurations.