ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book after-work Rooms in Paris
Popular after-work Rooms in Paris
Discover after-work rooms in rooms in Paris
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in London for After-Work Events
- Quartier Pigalle – We couldn’t write about after-work events in Paris without mentioning the Moulin Rouge. The fabled cabaret bar was located in Quartier Pigalle. This neighbourhood is still to this day full of glamorous cocktail bars, all styles of nightlife, and lots of neon lights.
- 20th Arrondissement – What was Paris’s industrial core, is now a chilled out and trendy area the locals adore. Visitors will experience great Chinese food, arty and edgy bars, irresistible parks, and a very famous cemetery.
- Ternes – Ternes is a historical hamlet that was swallowed by the growth of the city. In the 21st-century it stands as a chic area that is both commercial and residential. It has retained its historical aura and provides visitors with trendy and low-key bars.
So where to start with public transport in Paris? Well, it has to be the metro. It’s the 2nd biggest metro network in Europe, it’s famously efficient, and at any point in the city, you’re never more than 500m away from a station.
What’s more, many of the stations have fabulous Art Nouveau entryways. A single will only cost you €1.90 or €14.99 for 10. Or for just a little more money, you can buy a Visite Travel Pass. You’ll get unlimited travel on the metro, tram, bus, and night bus with prices ranging from €12 to €65.80.
If you feel the need to visit the suburbs or outside the city perimeter, the tram or the train is your best option. And as for the buses, well they go everywhere and anywhere.
- Buses: 30, 54.
- Metro: 12, 2.
- Train: L.
Secure Parking Quartier Pigalle
- Parking Blanche Pigalle – 7 Rue Mansart.
- Parc Pigalle Théâtres – 10 Rue Jean-Baptiste Pigalle.
- Buses: 26, 57, 64, 76, CHARONN.
- Metro: 3, 9.
- Tram: T3B.
Secure Parking Garages in the 20th Arrondissement
- Paris France Garage à Ménilmontant – 2 Rue Du Clos.
- Yes Park – 25 bis Rue Villiers de l’Isle Adam.
- Buses: 30, 31, 341, 43, 52, 92, PC.
- Metro: 1, 2, 6.
- Train: L.
- RER: A.
Secure Parking Garages in Ternes
- Indigo – 38 Avenue des Ternes.
- Indigo Mac Mahon – 17 Avenue Mac-Mahon.
Olivier Theron: Oliver Theron created this gourmet private catering experience in 2013, and with 25 years of experience behind him, it’s been a roaring success. It’s great for after-work parties with a touch of panache. The food here has an emphasis on cuisine that is visually stimulating.
Prune: Prune is a fascinating caterer that serves high-quality French cuisine, with local ingredients, served in reusable glass jars. They’re great for companies that care about the environment, authentic flavours, and a convenient handheld eating experience so you can roam and mingle as you dine.
Les Rois de la Frite: Les Rois de la Frite is the famous Belgian fry making residence in Paris. The sauces are brought in from Belgium, all made by their master sauce maker too. They also do burgers and classic Belgian waffles. Because when you’re drinking, you want things deep-fried.
Going the Extra Mile For your After-work Event in Paris
Sometimes less is more, as they say. You, your team, and a couple of bottles of wine on the table. That does sound lovely. But just say you want to add a little seasoning to the occasion… we have some suggestions.
In the spirit of La Belle Epoque and Moulin Rouge, you could hire some dancing entertainment from Scarlett Entertainment. Alternatively, you could hire some live music. After a couple of drinks, even the quiet intern will be singing and dancing along. Have a look at ACE, where you can hire a band, a soloist, a DJ, and more.
It’s the little details that make a big difference to the overall picture. For example, hiring a quality photographer for your event could be great for marketing and branding later down the road.
We can recommend photography agencies like Snap Genius & Splento, which will put you in touch with a photographer that’s perfect for you.
Another option is to ask our local experts. They love showing off their knowledge of the city and are very confident in their taste.
And if you’d rather avoid the commotion of live music, you can always bring your own. Just check out our guide on how to make a playlist for your after-work party.
Hotels in Paris for Your After-work Event
Hotels in Quartier Pigalle
- Prices start from £319
- Star Rating: 4.75
- Highlights: Typical Parisian style building, contemporary interior, minibar, quality breakfasts, TV, WiFi.
- Prices start from €73
- Star Rating: 4.2
- Highlights: Green and luxurious courtyard, two bars, designer rooms.
Hotels in the 20th Arrondissement
- Prices start from €109
- Star Rating: 4.1
- Highlights: Philippe Starck design, awesome rooftop, WiFi, iMac computers, amusement area.
Hotels in Ternes
- Prices start from €81
- Star Rating: 4.3
- Highlights: Sophisticated look, quiet atmosphere, stunning rooftop views, TV, music speakers, glass roof in the lounge.
FAQ for after-work Rooms in Paris
An afterwork room in Paris can cost between €80 - €130 per hour. This price can vary depending on the number of guests and your menu choice. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on the requirements of your after-work event.
Each afterwork venue has different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. Cancellations within 48 hours of your booking are typically non-refundable.
Booking an afterwork event is simple! Look through our afterwork venues and send us a request with your dates. Our City Experts will respond with a quote and availability. If you can't find your dream venue, let us know. We can recommend more partners.
The range of venue types in Paris is truly amazing. It’s not only a big city but an old city. An old city that has kept up with and led the spirit of the time. So whether it’s a dash of the old world, the edge of contemporary culture, we have something in every size and style. Feel free to browse for yourself with our intuitive search filters. Or if you’re just too busy, tell one of our experts what it is you want and they’ll prepare some options just for you.
Whether it’s event planning or event marketing, there is an entire industry of professionals in Paris to help you. You can read our ultimate guide to corporate event planning if you want to get the job done yourself. Alternatively, our local experts can lend their experience in planning and marketing at your convenience.