ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book conference Rooms in Madrid
Popular conference Rooms in Madrid
Discover conference rooms in rooms in Madrid
What clients say about us
The VenuesAs it stands, we have 35 conference venues – and counting – starting at just €55 with maximum capacities going up to 300 people! We highlight some of our very favourites in this article, ‘Where to Host a Conference in Madrid’.
You have laidback creative venues, old-world gentile charm, rejuvenated industrial buildings, and much more. So no matter the size or style, we have the location for the conference you’ve been dreaming about in your head.
The AreasIf you’re looking for a conference venue with a vintage touch, then Tetuan is the area for you. From former industrial venues to authentic Spanish villas, the charms of the past are waiting for you in Tetuan.
The narrow streets of La Latina showcase the charms of Medieval aesthetics. It’s famed for its brightly coloured buildings, cafe culture, and many fine tapas restaurants. Conference venues here can be big and industrial or intimate and contemporary.
Las Letras is Madrid’s literary quarter. It’s great for conferences with a cultural touch. It’s an area of grand architecture, tree-lined streets, and small open squares. Conference venues here have a chivalrous 19th-century aura to them.
Why Choose Madrid For Your Conference?So why Madrid for your next conference? It might seem self explanatory, but let us give you some quick figures to drive an easy point home.
- There are more than 174 direct flight destinations, making it ideal for international events.
- The Metro network is the second biggest in Europe, so its easy to get around once you arrive.
- It’s ranked 1st for MICE tourism in Spain.
- It’s ranked 2nd safest capital in Europe.
- It’s home to more than 2,000 multinational companies.
- Its CPR is 34% higher than the EU average.
- It has 803 hotels, including 26 5* hotels.
- It has 46,267 shops open 364 days a year.
- It has the largest art gallery in the world, and 6 UNESCO Heritage Sites.
- It has over 200,000 students.
- It’s ranked 2nd in the world for green spaces.
How to Get There
- Public Transport
- Buses: 124, 66.
- Metro: 1.
- Train: C10, C2, C4A, C4B.
- Secure Parking Garages in Tetuan
- Public Parking Supercor Bravo Murillo – Calle de Los Molinos 24.
- Parking Bravo Murillo – Calle de Bravo Murillo 306.
- Public Transport
- Buses: 002, 17, 23, 35, 60, C2, SE712.
- Metro: 1, 5.
- Train: C10, C4B, C5.
- Secure Parking Garages in La Latina
- Parking La Latina – Calle de Toledo 88.
- Parking Mercado de La Cebada – Plaza de la Cebada.
- Public Transport
- Buses: 002, 1, 146, 2, 3, 32, 34, 53, 65, 9, E1.
- Metro: 1, 3, 5.
- Train C3, C3A, C4A, C4B.
- Secure Parking Garages in Las Letras
- Parking Las Cortes – Plaza las Cortes.
- Parking Plaza de Santa Ana – Plaza de Santa Ana.
CateringOf course, one of the major perks of hosting a conference in Madrid is the Spanish cuisine. As her capital, Madrid is a hotspot for the nations best chefs and restauranteurs. Your guests are lucky people, that’s for sure.
In Tetuan, the glory of the food there is its international options. You can have any kind of cuisine you want here. From Moroccan, Indian, Indonesian, American, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, fusions, and more!
As for La Latina and Las Letras, you’re going to want to investigate the glorious tapas culture. If you’re looking for an authentic Spanish tapas experience, then these are the place to be. And best of all, the small portions means you can graze for hours and try it all!
Where to StayTwo key features define the hotel scene in Madrid, the best ones are found in the centre, and they almost always have magnificent rooftop terraces. If you don’t believe us, just read this pre-prepared guide to the best luxury hotels in Madrid. We’ve even saved you time looking for one. We do try!
FAQ for conference Rooms in Madrid
A conference venue in Madrid can cost between €55 - €105 per hour. This price can vary depending on the number of participants, staff, breakout rooms, catering, and accommodation. Check out our guide to conference planning to ensure you have considered all expenses in your budget. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your event requirements.
Cancellation policies will vary depending on the conference venue's internal policies. In general, you can expect to recuperate more money if you cancel earlier. Last-minute cancellations (less than two weeks before the conference) are typically non-refundable.
Most big conference venues in Madrid have breakout rooms. In smaller venues, there is usually one large conference space. It's sometimes possible to construct partitions in these rooms. Our City Experts can suggest the best configurations for your conference.
We suggest booking a venue with the following available space for a conference of 100 attendees:
Theatre-style = 122m²
Banquet-style = 181.9m²
Cabaret-style = 357.2m²
Your location expert can advise you for alternative space configurations.