ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book conference Rooms in London
Popular conference Rooms in London
Discover conference rooms in rooms in London
What clients say about us
A Guide to Conferences in London
The Best Areas in London for Conferences
- East London Tech City – East London City is a technology hub in East London. It’s next to the vibrant area of Shoreditch and is suited to conferences with a modern edge.
- Kensington & Chelsea – Kensington & Chelsea is quintessential London. This area is best suited for a London conference with an air of class and sophistication.
- Shepherd’s Bush – Shepherd’s Bush is a West London Borough with a hearty mix of residential, commercial, and business facets. It’s central enough to be exciting and West enough not to be too hectic.
As we said, London is a big place, so here’s a rundown on how to get about effectively. First of all, you have Transport for London (TfL) who operate public transport in the city. You can travel with one convenient ticket by train, underground, bus, ferry, light rail, and bike.
Providing both local culture and convenience, you can take a classic hackney cab via The London Cab Company. The online platform Uber also has a good presence in London.
Another city icon is Santander Cycles, locally nicknamed Boris Bikes. You can use these rental bikes all over the city with a simple contactless payment.
East London Tech City
- Buses: 55, 135, 205, 243, N55, N205.
- Underground: Northern Line.
- Train: National rail, Great Northern.
Secure Parking Garages in East London Tech City
- Union Car Parks – Clere Street.
- Broadgate Car Park – Broadwalk House.
Kensington & Chelsea
- Buses: 9, 10, 11, 14, 27, 28, 31,49, 52, 70, 74, 94, 148, 211, 328, 345, 360, 390, 4141, 430, 452, C1.
- Underground: Circle, District, Central, Piccadilly & Hammersmith, and City lines.
- Train: West London Line.
Secure Parking Garages in Chelsea
- Sloane Square Car Park – 2 Cheltenham Terrace.
- Park Bee Chelsea Cloisters – Sloane Avenue.
- Just Park Sydney Street – 102 Sydney Street.
- Buses: 31, 49, 72, 94, 95, 148, 207, 220, 228, 237, 260, 272, 283, 295, 316, 607, C1, and N207.
- Underground: Central Lines.
- Train: West London Line, Southern.
Secure Parking Garages in Shepherd’s Bush
- Westfield London Car Park – 7 Silver Road.
- Your Parking Space Car Park – Holland Park Avenue.
- Just Park – 35 Mornington Avenue.
Advertising and Local Sponsorship for London Conferences
Finding sponsorship and funding is a key part of running an economically viable conference. It will allow you to offer reduced ticket prices and dream bigger with your budget. Read our guide to growing your event sponsorship to learn more.
When it comes to conferences in London, you have several options relevant to the local economy. Your first step is checking in with the Greater London Authority. If your company and event have aligned principles, then you could get grant funding for your conference.
If grant funding is not available, register with the London Chamber of Commerce. It’s an active and diverse community for business in London that will pair you with a well-suited sponsorship partner.
Great Catering Services for Conferences in London
Social Pantry: Social Pantry is a corporate caterer that strives to make a meaningful social impact while providing top-class event food. Some of their clients include NBC, Sky, Universal Music Group, Breitling, and Hugo Boss.
Arnold and Henderson: Arnold and Henderson specialise in tailoring their menus to each individual event. Plus, they have over 25 years of experience catering to conferences, canapé parties, charity fundraisers, cocktails, dinners, launches, openings, shoots, weddings and more.
Zara’s Kitchen: Zara’s specialises in food that is visually stylish as well as being food that everyone loves and craves. So expect lots of bread, sweets, and eggs that can be presented as canapes, finger food, or sit-down meals. Zara’s is great for conferences with a fashionable aesthetic.
Sands Catering: Sands Catering will give you an all-day package. From coffee and breakfasts, snacks, meals and the rest until closing. From buffets to bowl food, to canapes to BBQ services, they aim to offer you everything and anything with years of experience behind them.
Conference Hotels in London
Hotels in East London Tech City
Unique Concept Rooms in the Heart of Shoreditch
- Prices start from £144
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Modern and sleek interior, bar, grill conservatory restaurant, TV screen, WiFi.
Opulent Hotel with Rooftop Pool
- Prices start from £288
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Two restaurants, outdoor swimming pool, rooftop terrace, Laundry service.
Hotels in Kensington & Chelsea
Upscale and Luxurious Hotel in South Kensington
- Prices start from £285
- Star Rating: 5
- Highlights: Travel themed design, bar, kitchen, TV screen, WiFi, chinoiserie-filled restaurant.
Charming and Quirky Hotel in London
- Prices start from £71
- Star Rating: 4.2
- Highlights: Inspired by London underground, WiFi, interior garden, bar, dry cleaning service.
Hotels in Shepherd’s Bush
Modern and Elegant Hotel with Stylish Interior
- Prices start from £75
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Garden lounge, unique relaxing showering system, mini-fridge, TV screen, WiFi.
Other Activities You Might Like
FAQ for conference Rooms in London
Conference venues in London usually cost between £75 - £110 per hour. The cost is largely dependent on the size of the venue and the amenities offered. To ensure you book the right venue for you, check out our guide to conference planning. If you’re uncertain about what each venue comes with or what you might need for your event, please feel free to ask one of our experts.
The general rule is that the earlier you cancel, the more likely you will get a refund for your booking. It’s safe to assume a two week limit for non-refundable cancellations.
You can expect larger conference venues in London to have one or more dedicated breakout room. In small venues, there will likely be one large conference space where you can install partitions for breakout areas. An inventive way to pull this off with minimal noise disruption could be to utilise silent disco headphones?
Our listings state the venue size and the maximum capacities for each venue. To give you an idea, for a conference of 100 people, we would suggest you need a venue with the following size for these seating layouts:
Theatre-style = 122m²
Banquet-style = 181.9m²
Cabaret-style = 357.2m²