ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book brainstorming Rooms in London
Popular brainstorming Rooms in London
Discover brainstorming rooms in rooms in London
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in London for Brainstorming
- Southbank – Southbank is where you’ll find some of London’s biggest cultural assets. It has world-famous art venues, Shakespeare Globe, the National Theatre, historic locations, and it even has marvellous views. Brainstorming sessions here promise a premier London experience.
- Kings Cross – is an area defined by its massive and grand train station, Kings Cross. You can get anywhere in London, the UK, and to major cities in Europe directly from here. It’s easy to get to the airport too and is well surrounded by professional and creative brainstorming spaces.
- Soho – Soho is an area that is vibrant, sophisticated, and sports an understated luxurious quality. It has a funky village atmosphere right in the heart of the city. It’s a great area for walking, shopping, drinking and eating. Brainstorming venues here are funky and full of life.
Thanks to Transport for London (TfL) you can easily cross London by train, underground, bus, ferry, and by light rail. All you need is an Oyster card or the gift of contactless payments.
Alternatively, you can book an iconic black hackney cab with The London Cab Company. Otherwise, Uber is active in the city.
Or if you fancy a bit of light exercise, you can rent a Santander Cycle. You’ll find them all over the city and they can be rented with a tap of your contactless card.
- Buses: 139, 172, 211, 243, 26, 59, 76.
- Underground: District, Jubilee, and Northern Line.
- Train: Overground, Southwestern, Southeastern, Thameslink.
Secure Parking Garages in Southbank
- Waterloo Car Park – 39 York Road.
- APCOA – Cornwall Road.
- Buses: 17, 30, 46, 63, 73, 91, 205, 214, 259, 390, 476, N63, N73, N91, N205.
- Underground: Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria.
- Train: Eurostar (Paris, Brussels, Lille), National Rail (UK).
Secure Parking Garages in Kings Cross
- Just Park – Field Street
- Park Bee Kings Cross – 2 Killick Street
- Handyside Car Park – 3 Canal Reach
- Buses: 1, 176, 19, 390, 98.
- Underground: Central Line, Northern Line.
- Train: Overground, Southeastern, Thameslink.
Secure Parking Garages in Soho
- Urban Parking – 42 Shelton Street
- Q-Park Soho – Poland Street
- NCP Soho – 32 Brewer Street
Equipment and Games for Brainstorming Sessions in London
First things first, to get everyone relaxed, and to build a rapport between the team, check out our creative ice-breakers for corporate events. Taking just a few minutes to break the ice could go a long way towards hosting a productive meeting where everyone feels involved.
Brainstorming rooms in London will usually supply you with basic office supplies as part of your booking fee. It’s best to check in advance, though. For any supplies that the venue doesn’t supply, we recommend Ryman and WHSmith for any stationery you might need. With branches all over the city, you’re never far from one of them.
If it’s a long session, then breaks to have a little fun can really re-energise your team. Check out Funday LTD for fun electronic games like pinball or arcade games. Or for something a little more rigorous, check out Office Fundays. For example, they have indoor darts and hoops games that will drag out the competitor in all of you.
Hotels in London for your Brainstorming Session
Hotels in Southbank
- Prices start from £119
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Industrial design, crystal-style windows, rooftop restaurant, mini-bar, WiFi, kitchens, bar, and wheelchair access.
Hotels in Kings Cross
- Prices start from £108
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Art Deco style, floating beds, bar, mini-fridge, safe, TV screen, WiFi
Hotels in Soho
- Prices start from £319
- Star Rating: 4.75
- Highlights: Bright and quirky design, modern bar & restaurant, mini-fridge, safe, TV screen, WiFi
- Prices start from £264
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Green and luxurious courtyard, two bars, designer rooms.
FAQ for brainstorming Rooms in London
A brainstorming venue in London can cost between €50 - €85 per hour. This price can vary depending on the size of the space, location, catering and technical equipment. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on the requirements of your brainstorming session.
You can expect brainstorming rooms to come with strong WiFi, projectors, whiteboards, basic office supplies, and refreshments such as tea, coffee and water. On-site printing is also usually available.
When hiring a brainstorming room in London, the minimum booking time is one hour. You can also opt to book them for a half or full-day. If booking for multiple days, you might be able to secure a more competitive rate depending on the availability.
Each brainstorming venue has different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. However, it's quite common that last-minute bookings (less than 48 hours before your brainstorming venue) are non-refundable.
We recommend choosing a brainstorming venue that fosters creativity. A bright and airy space is your go-to: keep an eye out for white walls and tons of natural light. It's also a plus if the venue has an accessible outdoor space, as they can significantly improve productivity and creative thinking.