ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book after-work Rooms in London
Popular after-work Rooms in London
Discover after-work rooms in rooms in London
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in London for After-Work Events
- Soho – Soho is the central neighbourhood of London known for its vibrancy, shopping, and nightlife. It’s great for after-work events due to its depth of great venues and the classical look and feel of London that radiates through its streets.
- Camden Town – This is an iconic neighbourhood in North West London that is infamous for its market, canal, and counter culture history. It’s great for drinking, live music, and green spaces.
- Shoreditch – In East London, you have the treasured area of Shoreditch. It’s hip, stylish, and on the cutting edge of contemporary culture. After-work venues here tend to be stylish, informal, and great for start-up vibes.
Public transport in London is a big part of the cities identity. From the iconic double-decker red buses to the beloved tube (metro system). All this magnificence is orchestrated by Transport for London (TfL). They provide the people in London with travel by train, underground (metro), bus, ferry, light rail, and bike.
And if you recognise the red buses and the tube, then you’re sure to recognise the famous black hackney cabs. Britain’s stylish answer to the taxi. You can order them from The London Cab Company. Alternatively, Uber is big in London too.
If you have the time and the energy, you might like to make your way around London on a bike? You can rent Santander Cycles all over the city and can be rented with a tap of your contactless card. But fair warning, you’ll probably hear locals refer to them as Boris Bikes.
- Buses: 1, 176, 19, 390, 98.
- Underground: Central Line, Northern Line.
- Train: Overground, Southeastern, Thameslink.
Secure Parking Garages in Soho
- Urban Parking – 42 Shelton Street
- Q-Park Soho – Poland Street
- NCP Soho – 32 Brewer Street
- Buses: 134, 24, 253, 29, 31, 88.
- Underground: Northern Line
- Train: Overground.
Secure Parking Garages in Camden Town
- Just Park – Camden Street.
- Lomax Car Park – 40 Pratt Street.
- Buses: 149, 205, 243, 26, 35, 47, 55, 78.
- Underground: Northern.
- Train: Great Northern, Overground.
Secure Parking Garages in Shoreditch
- Euro Car Park Shoreditch – 162-167 Shoreditch High Street.
- Broadgate Car Park – Broadwalk House.
Wild by Tart: Wild by Tart has their priorities right. They love and appreciate healthy food, but they’re not bound to it. For example, can you imagine a taco platter for your next after-work event? Not too healthy, not too decadent, and always a whole lot of colour and style.
Chilli Bees: Chilli Bees has an exciting menu including things like timbale of smoked salmon, avocado, prawns, chilli and ginger. And the desserts, we can assure you, are most definitely sweet, not spicy, so happy dining all through the night!
Eden: Eden has a lot of options. With menus for breakfast, lunches, sandwiches, buffets, bowl food, canapes, and a lot more. Their speciality however is South Asian Cuisine. Their vegan rogan josh for example, or their Sri Lankan beef and potato curry, or maybe classic dahl? Simple food, made well, perfect for an after-work event.
Going the Extra Mile For Your After-Work Event in London
It’s the little details that make a big difference to the overall picture. For example, hiring a quality photographer for your event could be great for marketing and branding later down the road.
And having some great music – live or otherwise – could be the thing that turns a nice after-work event into an unforgettable one.
We can recommend photography agencies like Snap Genius & Splento, which will put you in touch with a photographer that’s perfect for you.
And you’ll be well aware that London is a global and domestic music hub. It’s where aspiring and established musicians come to learn, perform, and grow. You can hire bands, soloists, DJ’s and musician of all kinds on platforms like Last Minute Musicians and Function Central.
Another option is to ask our local experts. They love showing off their knowledge of the city and are very confident in their taste. You never know, they might just come good.
And if you’d rather avoid the commotion of live music, you can always bring your own. Just check out our guide on how to make a playlist for your after-work party beforehand though.
Hotels in London for Your After-work Event
Hotels in Soho
- Prices start from £319
- Star Rating: 4.75
- Highlights: Bright and quirky design, modern bar & restaurant, mini-fridge, safe, TV screen, WiFi
- Prices start from £264
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Green and luxurious courtyard, two bars, designer rooms.
Hotels in Camden Town
- Prices start from £99
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Contemporary, trendy design, open lobby, stunning views, HD TV, laundry.
Hotels in Shoreditch
- Prices start from £159
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Modern and sleek interior, bar, TV screen, and WiFi.
- Prices start from £288
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Two restaurants, outdoor swimming pool, rooftop terrace, Laundry service.
FAQ for after-work Rooms in London
Bar/Restaurant: London is one of the top destinations in the world for partying and dining. If you want your after-work to embody that proud tradition then you have some fantastic options to choose from!
Events Hall: London is a city that loves putting on a show. From grand halls from the victorian era to atmospheric industrial venues, there is a staggering range of places for your next after-work event in London.
Rooftop: London has an iconic skyline, and now it’s time for you to be a part of it. From the top of skyscrapers to the top of reclaimed car parks, there’s a rooftop venue for every style of after-work event.
Top Pick: Jungle Themed Rooftop Terrace
An afterwork room in London can cost between €75 - €110 per hour. This price can vary depending on the number of guests and your menu choice. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on the requirements of your after-work event.
Each afterwork venue has different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. Cancellations within 48 hours of your booking are typically non-refundable.
Booking an afterwork event is simple! Look through our afterwork venues and send us a request with your dates. Our City Experts will respond with a quote and availabilities. If you can't find your dream venue, let us know. We can recommend more partners.