ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book meeting Rooms in Brussels
Popular meeting Rooms in Brussels
Discover meeting rooms in rooms in Brussels
What clients say about us
The Best Areas in Brussels for Meetings
External meetings in Brussels are common but usually limited to only a handful of districts, such as:
EU district (around Schuman Metro) – here you can find many modern spaces, most of them regularly host EU and other institutional meetings. The area is well connected for both public and private transport. However, public parking facilities are scarce.
Louise area (Metro Louise) – more corporate focus, with streamlined spaces and ok-ish parking facilities and rather poor public transport connection.
Historical city centre, the area around the Central Station and the grand place – here you can get access to charming historical venues and have the pleasure of getting places by foot.
You can discover more neighbourhoods in our guide to the best areas in Brussels.
How to Get to Your Meeting in Brussels
There are a number of options for getting around Brussels. Public transport in Brussels is the most efficient way to get to your meeting. Run by STIB-MIVB, you can purchase tickets in advance or on the vehicles with contactless payment.
If arriving by car, beware! Brussels is renowned for its traffic and street parking is limited. If your meeting room does not have onsite parking, you can find paid parking garages in Brussels online.
- Metro Stations: Schuman, Arts-Loi, Trone
- Tram Lines:
- Bus Lines: 12, 21, 60
Secure Parking Garages in the EU District:
- Parking Arlon – Rue D’Arlon, 50
- Parking Caroly Brussels-Luxembourg Railway Station – Rue Caroly, 36
- Parking Place du Luxembourg Hotel Renaissance – Rue du Parnasse, 13
- Parking Schuman (European Institutions) – Chaussee d’Etterbeek, 64
- Rue Arts-Loi – Rue Marie-Therese, 23
- Metro Stations: Louise, Porte de Namur, Hôtel des Monnaies, Porte de Hal
- Tram Lines: 8, 92, 94, 51
- Bus Lines: 33
Secure Parking Garages in the Louise Area:
- Parking Louise 350 – Avenue Louise, 350
- Park Hotel des Monnaies – Rue de la Source, 12
- Parking Louise Mercelis – Rue Mercelis, 91
- Parking Louise Village – Rue Dejoncker, 32
- Parking Fernand Cocq – Rue de la Croix, 40
- Metro Stations: Gare Centrale, De Brouckère, Parc, Rogier
- Tram Lines: 4, 3, 51
- Bus Lines: 29, 65, 63, 66, 95, 38
Secure Parking Garages in the City Centre:
- Q-Park Pancheco – Boulevard Pacheco,7
- Jardin Botanique – Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 29
- Parking City 2 – Rue Des Cendres, 8
- Parking Dansaert – Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains, 2
- Parking Monnaie/Munt – Place de la Monnaie
Meeting Caterers in Brussels We Love
Check our favourite caterers in Brussels who operate in the EU District, Louise Area and City Centre:
Food Lovers: Food lovers is a young team that takes a personalised approach to each meeting they cater to. Their clients include big names such as BNP Paribas, Citroën, and Nato. They do everything from canapes to seated meals, all in homage to Northern European Cuisine. Location: Food Lovers is located in Rixensart and can cater in any location in Brussels.
Art Food: Art food is a snack food caterers that do classics everyone loves, such as paninis, tacos, and burgers. Perfect for lifting everyone’s spirits for informal meetings. Location: Art food is located in the area of Anderlecht and can cater across the whole of the city.
Pop Pot: POP-POT offers a fresh and alternative catering service for meetings in Brussels. Think homemade, healthy and sustainable cuisine. They specialise in lunch breaks for corporate events, so they’re perfect for your meeting events in Brussels. Location: Pop-Pot is located in the area of Forest, and they operate across Brussels.
Biorganic Factory: Biorganic Factory is a 100% organic event catering company. If you are concerned about the ecological footprint of your meeting in Brussels, this caterer is the one for you. Location: Biogranic Factory is also located in Forest and can cater events across the city and the wider Brussels area.
Recommended Business Hotels in Brussels
Most hotels in Brussels have their own meeting facilities. Check out our guide to the best hotels in Brussels to find one that best fits your meeting requirements.
If you’d like to separate work from play, we recommend these hotels that are ideally located next to our partner meeting rooms in Brussels.
Hotels in the EU District
- Prices start from €130 per night.
- Star Rating: 4.6
- Highlights: Elegant French style, First-class Belgian Cuisine, MyBed mattresses.
Hotels in the Louise Area
- Prices start from €201 per night.
- Star Rating: 4.4
- Highlights: Multiple bars and restaurants, outdoor terrace, stylish interiors, high-class amenities.
- Prices start from €100 per night.
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Beautiful Neo-Art Deco Style, Parking, Flat-screen TV, Laundry, 24hr Reception.
Hotels in the City Centre
- Prices start from €89 per night.
- Star Rating: 5
- Highlights: Classically styled rooms, luxury marble bathrooms, saunas, fitness rooms, quality bars and restaurants.
- Prices start from €119 per night.
- Star Rating: 4
- Highlights: Contemporary style, monastery ambience, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath.
FAQ for meeting Rooms in Brussels
Boardroom venues in Brussels are upmarket, formal, and set the tone for exclusive affairs. You can expect them to come with top-class amenities such as free parking. The meeting spaces are usually set-up in either a boardroom or u-shape layout. However, it’s generally possible to change the layout according to your wishes.
Top Pick: Elegant Venue With Its Private Garden.
Brainstorming venues in Brussels tend to have more creative decor and motifs. Mobile furniture is often included, so seating layouts are more versatile.
Top Pick: Inspiring Brainstorming Room
1:1 Meeting Rooms
1:1 meeting rooms in Brussels are more intimate spaces suitable for interviews or casting sessions.
Top Pick: Homely Meeting Room
Meeting rooms in Brussels typically cost between €35 - €70. This price may not include extras such as technical equipment, catering and an onsite manager. Expect to pay a premium on top of the meeting room hire for additional requests.
You can expect meeting rooms to come with strong WiFi, projectors, whiteboards, basic office supplies, and refreshments such as tea, coffee and water. On-site printing is also usually available.
When hiring a meeting room in Brussels, the minimum booking time is one hour. You can also opt to book them for a half or full day. If booking for multiple days, you might be able to secure a more competitive rate depending on the availability.
Most of our partners in Brussels include basic office supplies in the meeting room hire fee. Ask the venue what is provided in advance and request special supplies at least one week before your meeting. If the venue cannot supply the items, office supplies can be purchased in Brussels from AVA, Cool Blue and Fnac.