ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book workshop Rooms in Amsterdam
Popular workshop Rooms in Amsterdam
Discover workshop rooms in rooms in Amsterdam
What clients say about us
Okay, here are the cheat codes, our concise guide to workshops in Amsterdam. After this short read, you’ll have some strong leads to organise something special. And if you have any unanswered questions, just ask our experts!
The Best Areas in Amsterdam for Workshops
- West – The West of the city is urban life as it should be: buzzing but never overwhelming. The landscape is defined here by tall and distinctive buildings of the Amsterdam School style. You’ll have plenty of green spaces, canals, and an exciting range of workshops from industrial venues to the hyper-modern.
- South – Amsterdam South is the most densely populated and most affluent of the cities Boroughs. It’s just as expensive too, from the luxury mansion district in Old South to the cities towering and gleaming business hub. The workshop venues here reflect the sharp contrasts in character, but one thing is always consistent: workshop venues here are classy.
- Nieuwmarkt and Lastage – Nieuwmarkt and Lastage is a neighbourhood in the East of the city centre. It borders De Wallen (the Red Light District) on one side and Amsterdam Oost (East) on the other. It has iconic buildings, great bars, and workshop venues that are typically bright, spacious and cosmopolitan.
What Kind of Workshops Can I Host in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam is a city of business, culture, tourism, and learning. It’s no surprise then that any kind of workshop imaginable is available.
For example, check out our guide to unique hackathon venues in Amsterdam. Hackathons are the coolest thing going on in the corporate event world right now. They’re the celebration of coding, one of the most vital skills to modern businesses. There are plenty of superb coding workshops to attend in Amsterdam, such as Le Wagon or the Wild Code School.
You can learn lots of other valuable skills in this city, like content marketing with the Rebel Content Company. At The Knowledge Academy, your team can learn coaching and presentation skills. Perhaps you want to develop your photography skills? Every business needs quality photos. Learn from the best at the Amsterdam Photo Club, or get private sessions with pros like Megan Alter.
If you’re looking for something more physical, then you can check out our guide to yoga classes in Amsterdam. You’ll see that there’s a great diversity in yoga styles and locations, with even yoga retreats on the cards.
Or perhaps you’d prefer something more fun. Well, Amsterdam knows about fun. So just check out our guide to fun team outing ideas in Amsterdam. Everything from archery to VR gaming is available to you and your team here.
Perhaps the great way to top off a successful corporate workshop would be to partake in an alcohol-related workshop? The Dutch Wine Tasting are happy to have one of their experts come to you after all. Or if you’re looking for a more authentic Dutch experience you can have a stroopwafel and dark beer tarting workshop from Viator.
You can get around Amsterdam conveniently and quickly by public transport, which is operated by GVB. Their intuitive and accessible system offers travel by train, tram, metro, bus, and ferry.
Alternatively, you can always rent a bicycle. That’s how the locals get around, and for good reason. The streets have beautifully built purpose-built cycle paths, and there are no hills! If you don’t fancy cycling, it’s a very walkable city. And finally, we recommend having the Uber app when in Amsterdam if you want to travel by taxi.
- Buses: 18, 80.
- Metro: 50.
- Train: IC, SPR.
- Metro: 13, 19.
Secure Parking Garages in West
- Parkeergarage – Mercatorplein 2.
- Park Bee Admiraal Helfrichstraat 6A.
- Buses: 15, 341, 348, 358, 65.
- Metro: 50, 51, 52.
- Train: IC, SPR.
Secure Parking Garages in South
- Park Bee – IJsbaanpad 43.
- Mobypark – Apollolaan 138.
Nieuwmarkt and Lastage
- Buses: 22, 305, 357.
- Metro: 51, 53, 54.
Secure Parking Garages in Nieuwmarkt and Lastage
- Mobypark – Valkenburgerstraat 192E.
- Onepark – Valkenburgerstraat 76.
Catering for Your Workshop in Amsterdam
Crazy Kitchen: Crazy Kitchen offer healthy and delicious baguettes and salads from Chef Rinse Marbus and owner Olivier Schilte. They can deliver to your venue 7 days a week, and all made to order fresh. Their strength is in the versatility of their menu because you can order whatever you want from a tailored menu.
Capital Catering: Capital Catering is excellent for workshops because of its boxed meal service. They do great Dutch sandwiches, snack food, and salad bowls. Capital’s food is centred on high nutrition and seasonality, perfect for keeping energy levels high through your workshop sessions.
De Heeren Van Driebergen: De Heeren Van Driebergen love doing simple things to a really high standard. For low-key workshop breakfast and lunch, they do superb sandwich platters, soups, and buffet food. Or for something more elaborate, they also specialise in BBQ cuisine.
Hotels for Your Workshop in Amsterdam
Hotels in West
- Prices start from €146
- Star Rating: 4.4
- Highlights: Unconventional literary-themed design, bar, WiFi, luxury facilities.
Hotels in South
- Prices start from €146
- Star Rating: 4.2
- Highlights: Vintage design, 300-year old building, beautiful en-suites, TV, WiFi, mini-fridge, safe.
Hotels in Nieuwmarkt
- Prices start from €109
- Star Rating: 4.1
- Highlights: Philippe Starck design, awesome rooftop, WiFi, iMac computers, amusement area.
FAQ for workshop Rooms in Amsterdam
A workshop venue in Amsterdam can cost between €50 - €85. This price can vary depending on the size of the space, technical equipment, staff and catering. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your event requirements.
The best areas in Amsterdam for a workshop are De Pijp, De Wallen, Nieuwmarkt en Lastage, Buiksloterham, Westerpark, Oud-West and Oud-Zuid. Discover what makes each area unique in our guide. and choose one that best suits the requirements of your workshop.
Each workshop space has different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. However, it's quite common that last-minute bookings (less than 48 hours before the workshop) are non-refundable.
There are several things to consider when booking a workshop space. Does your workshop include physical activities? If so, we suggest looking for a larger venue to accommodate them comfortably. What kind of furniture and equipment do you need? Is it important that you can move the furniture around during the workshop? If there will be a lot of noise, double-check that the venue is ok with that in advance. Our City Experts can suggest suitable venues based on your requirements.