ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book photoshoot Rooms in Amsterdam
Popular photoshoot Rooms in Amsterdam
Discover photoshoot rooms in rooms in Amsterdam
What clients say about us
First impressions matter. And more often than not, a potential customer or client’s first point of contact with your business is on your website or social media. If the photos that reflect your business are poor, it’s not a good start. Quality photos for business are important, so we’ve made this guide to photoshoots in Amsterdam to that end. And if you have any unanswered questions, just ask our experts!
The Best Areas in Amsterdam for Photoshoots
- West – The West of Amsterdam is a vibrant neighbourhood with a healthy mixture of residential and business activities. It’s defined by its tall Amsterdam School style buildings and the strength of its culture. Photoshoots here are a mix-bag of cosmopolitan and industrial spaces that offer dynamic and productive sessions.
- Centrum (centre) – The centre of Amsterdam is like nothing you’ll have ever seen. Its canals are iconic, the atmosphere electric, and the things to do unmeasurable. It’s great for photoshoots because you can walk everywhere, and the photoshoot locations are quirky and unique.
- Westerpark – Westerpark is the perfect storm. This neighbourhood is vibrant in its architecture, its nightlife, and its residential quality of life. It’s also very proud of its large park where it takes its name and the repurposed gasworks where you’ll find that contains photoshoot spaces, event venues, eateries, and more. In short, you’ll find dazzling photoshoot rooms throughout this area with different identities!
GVB operate all public transport in Amsterdam. While you’re in the city, you can travel by metro, trams, trains, busses and ferries. You can purchase an OV chip card and top it up as you go or get an hour or day pass (1-7 days). Alternatively, you can just use contactless payments.
To get to the North of the city you should take the ferry for the scenic route, plus, it’s free. Alternatively, you can drive, or go by metro or bus.
However, the most authentic way to get around the city is on a bike, just like the locals do. And if you’re run off your feet, there’s always Uber!
- Buses:18, 80.
- Metro: 50.
- Train: IC, SPR.
- Metro: 13, 19.
Secure Parking Garages in West
- Parkeergarage – Mercatorplein 2.
- Park Bee Admiraal Helfrichstraat 6A.
- Tram: 4, 9, 16, 24, 25, 26, 1, 2, 5, 13, 17.
- Buses: 32, 33, 34, 35, 91, 93, 94, 100, 106, 107, 108, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, 173, 614, 18, 21, 22, 48, 142, 170, 172.
- Metro: 51,52, 53, 54.
- Train: GVB (Amsterdam), NS (intercity), Thayls (international).
Secure Parking Garages in Centrum
- Q-Park – Prins Hendrikkade 20A.
- Parking Garage Oosterdok – Oosterdocksstraat 150.
- Buses: 18, 21, 22.
- Metro: 52, 54.
- Train: IC, ICD, SPR.
- Tram: 3.
Secure Parking Garages in Westerpark
- Q-Park Westergasfabriek – Van Bleiswijkstraat 8.
- Park Bee – De Wittenkade 24.
Essentials for Photoshoots in Amsterdam
And while you’re in Amsterdam, why not check out the opposition or simply get inspired. Easily done here, with so many photography museums to visit in Amsterdam.
Hotels in West
- Prices start from €146
- Star Rating: 4.4
- Highlights: Unconventional literary-themed design, bar, WiFi, luxury facilities.
Hotels in Centrum
- Prices start from €140
- Star Rating: 4.7
- Highlights: Award-winning design, parking, laundry service, and WiFi.
- Prices start from €116
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Historic canal house, bespoke designs, TV, complimentary drinks.
Hotels in Westerpark
- Prices start from €151
- Star Rating: 4.3
- Highlights: Central, contemporary, modern, natural light, stylish.
FAQ for photoshoot Rooms in Amsterdam
A photo studio in Amsterdam can cost between €40 - €95. This price can vary depending on the size of the space, location and any rented materials. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your photo shoot requirements.
Different photo studios have different cancellation policies. Generally, the earlier you cancel, the more money you can expect to get back. However, it's quite common that last-minute bookings (less than 48 hours before the photo shoot) are non-refundable.
There are plenty of great areas in Amsterdam such as De Pijp, De Wallen, Nieuwmarkt en Lastage, Buiksloterham, Westerpark, Oud-West and Oud-Zuid. First, determine the essential criteria for your photoshoot. Examples could include accessibility, surrounding attractions, the location of your accommodation, and the tone of your photoshoot. Once you have a clear idea, choose an area that best fits your requirements. You can discover an overview in our guide to event areas in Amsterdam.
Many of our venues can provide technical equipment for photoshoots. If you need specific gear, we have several partners in Amsterdam who can provide this. Our City Experts are ready to help you with any special requests.
Browse photoshoot locations in Amsterdam and submit a request for your favourite venues. Our City Experts will get back to you with a quote and availabilities. If you can't find something suitable, get in touch! We have plenty of other partner venues that aren't online.