ALL-IN-ONE EVENT ORGANISATION PLATFORM
Book conference Rooms in Amsterdam
Popular conference Rooms in Amsterdam
Discover conference rooms in rooms in Amsterdam
What clients say about us
It’s a city that looks and feels like no other, and it has some serious business credentials as well. Conferences here are a dream, and we’re about to illustrate why in this concise guide to conferences in Amsterdam. If you need a hand with anything else at all, just ask one of our experts.
The Best Areas in Amsterdam for Conferences
- Museumkwartier – Museumkwartier lies in the upmarket area of Old South. You’ll find some of the most famous art galleries in the world, such as the Van Gogh museum and the Rijksmuseum. You also have a classical music venue Concertgebouw, the dream-like Vondelpark, and stunning luxury apartment buildings.
- Centrum – The centre of Amsterdam has streets of grandeur and streets of neon lights. It’s got gentile canals and rowdy party squares. All taste and styles are catered for and blend into each other beautifully.
- Westerpark – Westerpark is all of Amsterdam’s consistent characters rolled into one. From historical buildings through to contemporary glass buildings and plenty of unique Amsterdam School architecture in between. You’ll see old industrial sites turned into contemporary event spaces, many cultural centres, and a huge and dynamic park.
The public transport in Amsterdam is operated by GVB, and they offer you travel by metro, trams, trains, busses and ferries. You can purchase an OV chip card and top it up as you go or get an hour or day pass (1-7 days). Alternatively, you can just use contactless payments.
To cross the river to the North of the city, you can get the ferry, drive, take the metro, or the bus. Aside from the ferry, everything gets there by going under the water. There are no bridges if you can believe it. But guess what, the ferry is free!
And finally, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Translated in this context, it means when in Amsterdam, ride a bike! The roads are built specifically for cycling and they rule the road here. It might be hard to believe, but cycling is sometimes quicker than public transport or by car.
- Buses: 347, 357, 397, 65.
- Metro: 52.
- Train: IC.
- Tram: 12, 3, 5.
Secure Parking Garages in Museumkwarter
- Parking Museum Quarter – Nicolaas Maesstraat 2A.
- Q Park Museum – Van Baerlestraat 33B.
- Tram: 4, 9, 16, 24, 25, 26, 1, 2, 5, 13, 17.
- Buses: 32, 33, 34, 35, 91, 93, 94, 100, 106, 107, 108, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, 173, 614, 18, 21, 22, 48, 142, 170, 172.
- Metro: 51,52, 53, 54.
- Train: GVB (Amsterdam), NS (intercity), Thayls (interntantional).
Secure Parking Garages in Centrum
- Q-Park – Prins Hendrikkade 20A.
- Parking Garage Oosterdok – Oosterdocksstraat 150.
- Buses: 18, 21, 22.
- Metro: 52, 54.
- Train: IC, ICD, SPR.
- Tram: 3.
Secure Parking Garages in Westerpark
- Q-Park Westergasfabriek – Van Bleiswijkstraat 8.
- Park Bee – De Wittenkade 24.
Advertising and Local Sponsorship for Events in Amsterdam
Unfortunately, conferences cost money – they’re as big as they get in this world. So getting some quality sponsorship partnerships is vital. To that end, you can read our guide to growing your event sponsorship to learn more.
When it comes to conferences in Amsterdam, we would advise you to check out the Amsterdam Convention Bureau. They have a war chest that they are willing to use as grant money for worthy conferences.
Get in touch with them. If your conference fulfils their objectives, you could get your hands on one of those grants. And if not, it’s still wise to check them out as they have some great conference related resources.
If your conference doesn’t match with their priority objectives, funding and/or sponsorship might still be available. We’d suggest you register with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce. What you’ll be joining is a thriving business community that will help to pair you with an appropriate sponsorship partner.
And finally, our experts are always on hand to help you out in any way they can. They have experience running conferences in Amsterdam, and they are more than happy to share their knowledge and experience with you!
Conference Hotels in Amsterdam
Hotels in Museumkwartier
- Prices start from €463
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Stunning art nouveau interior, state-of-the-art technology, rainfall showers, marble bathtubs, restaurant and lounge area.
- Prices start from €111
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Italian bar, superior Egyptian bed sheets, fitness centre, private garden, safe, TV, WiFi.
Hotels in Centrum
- Prices start from €140
- Star Rating: 4.7
- Highlights: Award-winning design, parking, laundry service, and WiFi.
- Prices start from €116
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Highlights: Historic canal house, bespoke designs, TV, complimentary drinks.
Hotels in Westerpark
- Prices start from €151
- Star Rating: 4.3
- Highlights: Central, contemporary, modern, natural light, stylish.
FAQ for conference Rooms in Amsterdam
A conference venue in Amsterdam can cost between €75 - €115 per hour. This price can vary depending on the number of participants, staff, breakout rooms, catering, and accommodation. Check out our guide to conference planning to ensure you have considered all expenses in your budget. Our City Experts can give you a rough quote based on your event requirements.
Cancellation policies will vary depending on the conference venue's internal policies. In general, you can expect to recuperate more money if you cancel earlier. Last-minute cancellations (less than two weeks before the conference) are typically non-refundable.
Amsterdam has many superb neighbourhoods for conferences such as De Pijp, De Wallen, Nieuwmarkt en Lastage, Buiksloterham, Westerpark, Oud-West and Oud-Zuid. But choosing the right one for your event depends on your conference's requirements. What are your essential criteria? Find an overview of our favourite areas for events in Amsterdam.
Most big conference venues in Amsterdam have breakout rooms. In smaller venues, there is usually one large conference space. It's sometimes possible to construct partitions in these rooms. Our City Experts can suggest the best configurations for your conference.
We suggest booking a venue with the following available space for a conference of 100 attendees:
Theatre-style = 122m²
Banquet-style = 181.9m²
Cabaret-style = 357.2m²
Your location expert can advise you for alternative space configurations.