This splendid Berlin rooftop is perfect to organize original business
Avant-garde futuristic hotel
Hotels | Outdoors | Special Venues
About the space
The hotel’s 304 rooms are the vision of New York designer Karim Rashid, who’s introduced an avant-garde futuristic hotel look in pink hues. They include iPod docks and a mini-bar complete with nail varnish. If inspiration strikes we also have keyboards, guitars and Bluetooth speakers on the 24hr room service menu.
- many rooms have river views
- underfloor heating and La Bottega products in the bathrooms
- free Wi-Fi
- complimentary tea and Nespresso service
They’re proud to be known as the only hotel in Berlin with their own music studios and recording booth. The hotel has an art gallery, too, which is great for hosting events. If you’re thinking about organizing an event at the hotel, there are 12 function spaces with the biggest Spree terraces in Berlin.
- terraced bar and restaurant overlooking the river
- fitness and wellness area spread over 2 floors which includes a gym, spa, and relaxation area
- Wii consoles in the hotel
- nhow music night with upcoming artist concerts on the first Saturday of every month
- temporary art exhibitions from international artists.
- Awarded the ISO 14001 and 50001 environmental and energy certificates, thanks to its environmental commitment
Moreover, the nhow Berlin hotel is a design classic in the ultra-trendy area between Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg in Berlin.
- 300m to metro S/U-Bahn Warschauer Straße, 1 stop to Ostbahnhof train station, 3 stops to Alexanderplatz and the city center
- on the River Spree, by Oberbaumbrücke bridge
- easy walk to the Berlin Wall’s East Side Gallery, MTV Berlin and Universal Music
- clubs such as the famous Berghain, Watergate, Salon zur Wilden Renate, Badeschiff and venues such as Mercedes-Benz-Arena Berlin and RAW Gelände are all nearby
✨ Take advantage of our attractive group rates
No strings attached quote
Are you looking for a luxurious venue for your next
If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your
Germany’s first ‘Hygge’ hotel opened in Berlin late summer 2017.
Experience this luxury hotel with a unique flair. Since it
These jungle-urban conceptual rooms as diverse as the big city
Berlin loves fashion – and this is also true of
With a 1,600 m² green atrium, 4-star Mercure Hotel MOA