I’m an open book (check my Insta!)
We’re looking for a superhero social media and SEO intern to (co-)develop our marketing strategies, execute campaigns through all of our media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, blogs, emails, etc…) and create engaging content (articles, visuals,…) for the community and event/ hospitality industry in general.
- Are a die-hard user of social media – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. are your lifeblood.
- Love to communicate – preferably in multiple languages (EN/FR/NL/…).
- Want to discover new places for events whenever possible (especially the hidden ones).
- Are a creative time bomb that loves to develop (guerilla) marketing campaigns.
- Are always the first to drive new trends on social media and marketing.
- Are a wizard when it comes to AdWords, Facebook ads and SEO.
- Love to travel the world and write amazing blogs about it.
- Create amazing and catching content like it’s second nature for you.
- People call you crazy but you think sane is boring.
- Realise your limits are only where your imagination stops.
If you are a true Spacehuntr, contact us and let’s discuss how we can revolutionise the event industry together.
A chance to be in the driving seat of all our marketing activities, get hands-on experience and accelerate your professional competencies by joining a truly fast-paced startup company.
This is also an excellent opportunity to develop and reinvent yourself with an entrepreneurial “can do” growth mindset, by working in a young and dynamic team whilst having a dedicated mentor and fast feedback loops.
For successful interns, there is also a high chance to gain full-time employment after the internship. At Spacehuntr we are also strong advocates of “work hard, play hard” and we, therefore, host plenty of staff events, apéros and other fun activities.