For Winners Only!
Spacehuntr Who?We at Spacehuntr believe every business should be able to experience the most unique spaces to Work, Play & Stay. As one of Brussels’ fastest-growing start-ups, Spacehuntr empowers businesses to discover, compare and book the most unique venues for all their meetings and conferences (Work), private dining, afterworks and workshops (Play) and accommodation (Stay) in a fraction of time. Today we are live in Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, London, Madrid and Luxembourg and ready to conquer the rest of the world! Since January 2018, we served over 5.500 guests, and proudly added companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Gucci, BCG, GitHub and the European Commission to our client list.
Your Sales Superhero Tasks:Today, we are looking to include an additional superhero salesperson to our amazing sales team who is ready to close on any leads and further fuel our international expansion with a vigorous and head-on spirit (we will go live in a new city every 2 months). You will be working in a power team that managed to achieve the impossible over and over again. As a Spacehuntr Sales Superhero, your tasks will be to:
- Reinforce the sales team by leading, closing and following up on our global leads.
- Stay in close contact with our clients and help them execute the most unique events. You will be the main contact for liaising between the client and our suppliers (venues, hotels, catering, etc) to make sure all information and service are well transmitted.
- Mediate and find fast solutions when issues arise by being commercial, yet firm.
- Be on top of all of your deals anytime and anywhere whilst managing new incoming client inquiries.
- Up-sell when possible by making sure you’ve covered the whole event journey (from the conference during the day to the bar and restaurant in the evening to the hotel at night).
- Proactively follow up with your outstanding deals – we love to have lots of contact with our clients.
- Maintain regular contact with your key client accounts and keep relationships warm. You understand new clients are great but returning clients are better.
The Sales Superhero Profile:
- You are faster than the speed of light when it comes to writing and replying to emails.
- You love making several phone calls a day.
- You prefer the chase over the farm.
- You are ambitious and have a ‘can-do’ mentality, rather than a ‘yes-but’.
- You believe waiting is a virtue… for losers. Winners get stuff done.
- You (learned to) find solutions rather than excuses.
- You speak great English (min. B2 level). It is all we ask for but, of course, we would love to learn about any other exotic languages you speak.
- You are a maniac when it comes to knowing the latest status of every request (you are the most structured one in the gang).
- You want to discover new places for events whenever possible (especially the hidden ones).
- You realize your limitations are only where your imagination stops.
- Your friends call you crazy but you find “normal” boring (we do too!!).
- Work hard, play hard(er?) doesn’t sound too crazy for you.
- You are ready to join an amazingly talented team that’s sprinkled off with a fine layer of craziness.
What We Offer You:
- A full-time sales job in one of Brussels’ fastest-growing startups that’s on its way to conquer the world of corporate events.
- An open environment with loads of opportunities to grow as a professional (and as a person!).
- As we grow (which we are) you will grow with us – for real!
- An opportunity to work in a glorious team that manages to pull off the impossible over and over again – they are the true winners of the superhero master cup.
- A team that’s (70%) international, loves rainbows, afterworks, and is anything but dull. Simply put, they are just 100% amazing!