Creative time bomb (tick, tock, tick…)
Spacehuntr is Brussels’ fastest growing platform to scout and book the most unique spaces to host all sorts of events. Ranging from innovative product launch parties to creative brainstorming sessions and enlightening conferences.
We at Spacehuntr truly believe life is too short to spend any minute in tired meeting spaces or lifeless venues. We ♡ events and want to create unforgettable and creative experiences for our clients.
- Create engaging digital content for our inbound marketing (Social media, newsletters, blog posts) covering the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) and hospitality industry
- Create amazing copyright that people love to read, share and dream about
- Develop guerilla marketing campaigns that help us stand out
- Efficiently use our marketing budget
- Help us produce eye-catching internal and external communications (newsletters, websites, apps, internal guide…)
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Are ready to create some amazing digital content our customers will love
- Feel Shakespeare could learn something from you
- Are passionate about making things spark
- Know or are eager to learn how to use photoshop or other editing programs
- Driven to get things done with a “can do” mindset as opposed to a “yes, but” approach
- Your friends call you crazy but you think they’re boring
- You realise your limits are only where your imagination stops
If so, you could be Spacehuntr’s next superhero Content Creator. Please contact us and let’s discuss how we can make a difference together.
A chance to be in the driving seat of all our content marketing activities, accelerate your professional competencies and get hands-on experience by joining a truly fast-paced startup company.
This is also an excellent opportunity to develop and reinvent yourself with an entrepreneurial “can do” mindset by working in an amazing, young and dynamic team whilst having a dedicated mentor and fast feedback loops.
For successful interns, there is also a high chance to gain full-time employment after the internship. At Spacehuntr we are also strong advocates of “work hard, play hard”, which means we host plenty of after work staff events, apéros and other fun activities.